Move over summer, it’s Back to School time! Students will be flocking to the UK from all over the world, going on manic shopping sprees to find various items for their new digs; be it cutlery, crockery, bed linen or even a poster or two…
What we’d like to know is whether you’ve ever bought something for a new place with loads of ideas for what you’re going to do with it…
And then when you finally move in… NOTHING comes of it. It could be that smoothie maker you dreamed of getting your 5-a-day with or that bedside cabinet you thought would really improve the feng shui. We like to call this a #PointlessPropertyPurchase.
We’re so intrigued by your Pointless Property Purchases, in fact, that we’re offering a prize for the best ones in a competition; we have a first prize of a £100 IKEA Gift Card up for grabs and a runner-up prize of a £50 IKEA Gift Card to make up for that pointless purchase of yours!
There are two ways to enter:
1. Follow us on Twitter (@placebuzz)
2. Tweet us your #PointlessPropertyPurchase, making sure you include the hashtag (and a photo if possible!)
1. ‘Like’ us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/placebuzz
2. ‘Like’ the competition post and comment with your #PointlessPropertyPurchase
(and a photo if possible!)
We’re looking forward to reading (and seeing) them!
Terms & Conditions:
– The prize is a prize of a £100 IKEA Gift Card for the best entry and a £50 IKEA Gift Card for the runner-up.
– Entrants must be a resident of the UK.
– Entrants must be at least 18 years of age to enter.
– One entry is allowed per person.
– Only the winning entrant can be a recipient of the voucher.
– The winners will be selected from all valid tweets and Facebook comments.
– The competition will run from 9/09/2014 until 17/10/2014 and the winner will be announced on 20/10/2014
– If a winner does not respond within 7 days of the winner announcement, the prize will be allocated to another entrant.
– This competition is not open to employees of Placebuzz or any associated companies or their immediate families.
– This competition is run independently by Placebuzz on their chosen social networking platforms and is not endorsed by, associated with or sponsored by Twitter, Facebook or IKEA.
– Placebuzz reserves the right to close the competition early & to change the T&C’s at any point during the competition.
– Placebuzz can duplicate any entries into the competition on any of their hosting platforms i.e. website or social media accounts.