Bad flatmates – we’ve all had them. You get out of your parents’ house for the first time and you think you’re finally free – no more dealing with your sister’s long hair in the shower drain, your dad’s nagging about the dishes, or your mum’s friends spilling wine on your favourite chair (or was that just our family?). So you find a nice technically-a-double-but-really-rather-small room in a flatshare that seems friendly enough, or – heaven forbid – you decide to buddy up with your best mate.
And that’s when the nightmare begins.
Share your story about the worst flatmate experience you had. Make us laugh, cry, or both and you have a chance to win a £100 Amazon gift card (first prize) or a £50 Amazon gift card (second prize).
The contest will run from April 10th to May 31st, and the winner will be announced on June 5th.
How to enter:
- ‘Like’ us on Facebook
- ‘Like’ the competition post and comment with your #WorstFlatmateEver story, or post it on our page (and photos and passive-aggressive tagging of the offender are encouraged!)
We’re looking forward to reading (and seeing) them!
Terms & Conditions:
– The prize is a prize of a £100 Amazon Gift Card for our favourite entry and a £50 Amazon Gift Card for the runner-up.
– Entrants must be a resident of the UK.
– Entrants must be at least 18 years of age to enter.
– One entry is allowed per person.
– Only the winning entrants can be a recipient of the gift card.
– The competition will run from 10/04/2016 until 31/05/2016 and the winner will be announced on 05/06/2016
– If a winner does not respond within 7 days of the winner announcement, the prize will be allocated to another entrant.
– This competition is not open to employees of Placebuzz or any associated companies or their immediate families.
– This competition is run independently by Placebuzz on their chosen social networking platforms and is not endorsed by, associated with or sponsored Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, or Amazon.
– Placebuzz reserves the right to close the competition early and to change the T&Cs at any point during the competition.
– Placebuzz can duplicate any entries into the competition on any of their hosting platforms, i.e. website or social media accounts. Entries may be edited for length or clarity.